Friday 8 February 2013

DPS Article

A rough Idea of the article that will be on the double page spread.


What’s the best thing about touring?

I’d say performing on stage, the adrenaline you get from standing in front of 10 thousand fans is indescribable. Knowing people have travelled just to see you perform is amazing, hearing people shout my name, I couldn’t ask for anything better. I love visiting new places I’ve never seen and I get to meet new fans every day and seeing the smile on their faces just makes my day.

Do you ever get nervous before a show?

There isn’t a show I’ve never been nervous for, some shows more than others, but as soon as I’m on that stage the nerves just go and I’m fine. I think hearing people cheering my name in the audience just gives me that bit more adrenaline to actually get me out on that stage.

What’s it like being the spotlight 24/7?

It’s scary to think that people I’ve never met before know me and talk about it. Seeing fan pages on twitter and Facebook for me is so surreal. I don’t think it’s actually sunk in yet that I’m a pop star and I have people who go out their way to support me.

What’s the best thing a fan has done?

Favourite song you perform on tour?

How much support do you get from friends and family?


What are you hoping to of achieved by next year?



No comments:

Post a Comment