Tuesday 5 February 2013


As my original name was going to be 'feature' I worked on a couple of photos on photoshop trying out where I was going to position the main header. I felt like the title of the magazine worked well, but the font of the writing will need to be thicker and much bolder. The colours are too natural, and there needs to be more brightness into it. "looks more like a fashion magazine"


I then worked on some photos of Carly Rae Jepson, as I like the way she poses and models for photos. I changed the title of my magazine into "featured" as I felt like it had more to it, and filled the page a lot better. I prefer the font of the writing on this one, its a lot more bolder and sharper. I've taken the idea from the magazine billboard, and coloured in the letters "A" and "R". 

I really like the colour of the main title, and how its got pastel colours, coloured into the inside on the letters, "a" "r" and "d". The colours don't really do well together, but the layout of it works.

1 comment:

  1. That Demi Lovato one is excellent. Try and emulate that one.

    ReplyDelete