Tuesday 5 February 2013

Outfit Ideas


I like the shirt with the bowtie. Jade Thirwill from Little Mix would be known to wear this type of thing. The colours arent too dull, but wearing a different colour bowtie would probably work better if I was going to have a brighter colour scheme.

Carly Rae Jepsen wears mainly brighter colours, very girly clothes. Shorts/ankle socks, baggy tshirts/shirts. Naturual makeup, but darker eyes. I like this outfit as all the colours work well together, and the pink top would look nice as a front cover.


Her clothes are very girley again, red baggy top and shorts. Carly tends to pose for photos with having her teeth showing but a serious face. I might take this idea and look for my magazine, as she doesnt look too serious and bored here.


I like the whole idea of shorts and a pretty top, which is what Carly wears a lot. I also like pretty dresses  and the whole "pop" look. If I can get my artist to look like this then you would be able to tell the genre of the magazine straight the way without having to look at any cover lines or cover stories.


1 comment:

  1. Try and explain how you might go about achieving this look.

    ReplyDelete