Friday 1 February 2013

Week 4;

Week 4;

I took my first photos this week on monday. They went well and my model photos well. I've picked a couple of photos which I liked for the front cover, and I decided with;
I then looked a photos for my contents page and double page spread. I looked around for layouts of contents pages and double page spread, and none caught my eye, however for my front cover I like the whole idea of how billboard layout their magazines.

My pitch was shown infront of the class this week;
Pitch Feedback. 

Getting feedback on my Pitch has helped me decide of several different things like; my target audience, what age i'm selling my magazine too, the colours and a magazine name.

From my pitch people knew that my magazine is going to be very mainstream, pop music, featuring bands like Little Mix, One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. I'd be having bright colours, and a targeted audience towards a younger age group, going from high school to about 21 year olds. I'd be selling my magazine in local supermarkets, whsmiths, having it very accessible. My magazine name is going to be short but loud. Something that isn't to boring but isn't to long.

I still need to decide on a magazine name and the institution of my magazine. Also I wont know the colours of my magazine until i've taken the pictures, to see what they come out like.

I've done my colour pallete which has given me some more colour ideas and colour schemes for my magazine, I like the pastel colours and neutral colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment