Saturday 9 February 2013

Week 5

week 5;

I've started too look at different outfit ideas to dress Yaz up, as my first photos for my draft aren't "poppy" enough but because they're only for the first draft it gives me a rough idea of how I want her to pose for my final magazine.
I've been thinking of different magazine names and my first idea was "Feature" so I took some photos of artist from google and did different front covers with the title of it Feature. However I don't like this name, so I'm going to be thinking of some different names.
My artist profile is finally done, and now that gives me a rough idea of what my magazine is going to be based on; the genre etc. As my artist "Becky Orton" is going to be on tour with One Direction, its given me ideas for the double page spread article and different things I can put on the contents page.

THIS WEEK OUR DRAFT MAGAZINE HAD TO BE IN. I felt that I could of done better on my contents page for the draft as the layout could of been improved if i'd taken a layout from another magazine. I like my pictures for my front cover and double page spread. My article needs improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment