Wednesday 16 January 2013

Evaluation Of Prelim.


Evaluation of prelim.

How does your prelim represent particular social groups?

My prelim presents a particular social group, and that group being drama/dance students. The title of the magazine is called ‘Stage’ which straight away links into performing arts. “Dance Show” was written in bold letters representing the particular social group. I think the magazine would appeal to dance and drama students as that’s what its based on.

Who would be the intended audience for your product?


The intended audience for my product would be teenagers, from year 9 and above. Its aimed at performing arts students, girls and camp boys. As the magazine is based on dance and drama is it intended for that type of audience.

How did you attract/address your audience?

The title of my magazine was bold and stood out well, also I think the photo of Sophie really stood out too. The stuck to having a small color scheme so that my magazine went well together and the writing all stood out. I had “Dance Show” in bold writing, which attracts an audience but also address to the reader what my magazine is on.

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


I’ve learnt the basics on photo shop, and I understand how to use different editing techniques on there to adjust different things on my magazine. Also how to use different effects and styles to make the magazine look a lot better. The front cover photo also needs to attract an audience and stand out, because this is what can appeal to a reader.  

No comments:

Post a Comment