Tuesday 22 January 2013

Magazine Front Covers;


This magazine appeals to me because the colors stand out as they're bright and bold and the color scheme goes well together. Her makeup is done differently both sides, which looks effective as a front cover. The colour scheme really works well on the front cover, because of her hair is red/orange they've used contrasting colours on her face/body and nails so that it all blends well in together. The covering of the eye with a picture of an eye really stands out to me and is one of the main reasons it stood out to me. Her eye contact is straight forward and also her facial expression are dull, but this is what I like about it. If the women was in mid action shot or smiling they'd be too much detail on the front. The writing on the magazine stands out because of the colors from her hair. They contrast well with all the other colours, and I really like the front as well, its not to simple but not to over the top. I think the barcode though would look better placed someone else or in a different colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment