Saturday 12 January 2013

Magazine Front Covers

Magazine Front Covers;

I found these magazines on CoverJunkie. I've been looking at different front covers to help me get ideas for my magazine which I will be doing shortly. Also to help me with ideas of names, music genre, colour schemes and the layout of my magazine. I think looking through different magazine front covers has given me a bit on an idea of the different things i'd like to put on my magazine. 


I really like the bright colour schemes on the magazine here. Its very plain and simple. I like how the main title has been placed directly in the middle at the top and stands out well. It could look better with it being more detailed and having more writing on. But I love the colour scheme and the brightness of the colours. 


I think this magazine works well being quite plain because you main focus is on the women on the front. The colours all blend in well together. The main title doesn't stand out well, and i don't like how clear the writing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment