Wednesday 23 January 2013

Magazine Contents Pages

 I particuarly like this contents page. The colour scheme blends well together. Its very simple and has used the picture to take main focus on the page. Their isnt much writing, but theres enough to make it well detailed. I like how she's stood in the centre of the page, it draws attention to her. Theres a main quote from an interview on the page in the left hand corner, which i like a lot as well.
 This contents page is too detalied for me and if i was to buy this magazine i'd find the contents page quite boring. The colour scheme is boring and theres not much of a range. All of the fonts the same, and it everything looks like its all been crammed onto the one page.
 I like the style of this contents page, its again very simple. The picture takes the main focus and attracts the audience towards her. I like how the wrtting is just down one side, and its not too detailed. Its very indie/pop style which is the style of magazine i'm going for.
I like the layout of this contents page, but not the writting and how the numbers are wirtten and laid out. The colours are very indie themed and this style would work well for my contents page. Its quite simple and not too detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment