Tuesday 22 January 2013

Magazine Front Covers


I like this magazine because the colours stand out and it appeals to me. Its quite different to normal magazines as the colours and backgrounds are quite bold then dull. I like the way in which the writing has been placed at the bottom of the page. How Ed Sheeran is stood is attractive and appeals me to read the magazine. 


This photo attracts me because its very original and unique. I look the style of the image and how he's been placed in the center of the photo and all of the colours in the photo go well together.


I enjoy listening pop/indie music for example Ed Sheeran. His voice and range of music appeals to me and the instrument which he plays is guitar. I like how he writes his own songs and what his songs are all based on. I'd like to base my magazine around his style of music and a pop/indie genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment