Wednesday 30 January 2013

Pitch Feedback

Pitch Feedback. 

Getting feedback on my Pitch has helped me decide of several different things like; my target audience, what age i'm selling my magazine too, the colours and a magazine name.

From my pitch people knew that my magazine is going to be very mainstream, pop music, featuring bands like Little Mix, One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. I'd be having bright colours, and a targeted audience towards a younger age group, going from high school to about 21 year olds. I'd be selling my magazine in local supermarkets, whsmiths, having it very accessible. My magazine name is going to be short but loud. Something that isn't to boring but isn't to long.

I still need to decide on a magazine name and the institution of my magazine. Also I wont know the colours of my magazine until i've taken the pictures, to see what they come out like.

1 comment:

  1. Some nice evaluation here.

    Do a blog post about yesterday when you decided you liked the look of the one in the bow tie from Little Mix and that you chose your sister as she had a suitable look. Talk about the advice you gave Sophie about hair cuts (for her model). talk about when you intend to take pics etc.

    ReplyDelete