Wednesday 16 January 2013

Week 2;

This week we started work on our preliminary work of a school magazine. We took several different photos;





       

We then worked on the magazine for a couple of lessons, until it was completed. We had to come up with a name, and writing to put on the front cover and contents pages. As the photo which I decided to use as my front cover had part of the head cut off, I had to put a banner at the top which I didnt want to do. I reflected on this for when I took my photos for the final thing.

I choose Sophie because she does Dance inside school and drama outside and I felt out of the group she was best suited for the front cover of my preliminary magazine as it was based on Dance and Drama. She wore her hair dance and wore a plain top with a colourful scarf, which I took the colours from to use on my front cover and contents page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment